Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Walser Hyundai
Walser's Core Values
* Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Positive attitude
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.