Automotive Service Technician
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Capistrano Volkswagen Mazda
Capistrano Volkswagen is seeking a Quick Lube Technician that is enthusiastic, a team player and has a clean driving record. Full time position is now available.
Quick Lube Technician will provide automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance and installations.
What We Offer:
On-the-job Paid Training
* 401(K) Plan with employer contributions
Paid vacation, holidays and sick time (when eligible)
Almost limitless growth opportunities
Employee vehicle discounts on purchases and lease plans
Discounts on parts and service
Family owned and operated
Health, Dental and vision Insurance
* Clean and professional work environment
* Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil, filters and rotating tires
* Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspections including, replacing tires, batteries, filters and all fluid levels.
* Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the Service Advisor.
* Complete Volkswagen Training as directed, both on-line and at Volkswagen training academy
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Valid Driver's License with clean DMV record
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
* Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
* Ability to understand and operate computers
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
* Experience as an express/quick lube technician preferred
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen