Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights
Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join our exceptional team.
Our shops run at FULL capacity and for the right candidate, we will reimburse tuition expenses and provide moving assistance as we understand transitions can be a big undertaking.
Benefits and Opportunities:
* Unparalleled income potential- Compensation based on experience
* Paid Vacations/ Holidays
* Fun and upbeat work environment/ culture including free lunches
* Complete tuition reimbursement
* Moving assistance as needed
* Tool contributions
* 2017 #1 volume New and Pre-Owned Ford franchise in the country
* Proud recipient of the Ford Motor Company President's Award for outstanding customer service 4 years in a row
* Knowledgeable, supportive and tenured Service team
* Incentive/ bonus programs
* Full service dealership including one of the busiest Body Shops in the area
* Full benefits including Medical/Dental, Disability Coverage, Group Term Life Insurance, Retirement Plans
* Merchandise Discounts
* Employee Recognition Programs
* College Scholarship Opportunities (Suburban Scholars)
* Almost limitless growth opportunities (32 different automotive brands in over 48 locations)
* Company stability (70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014)
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ford or Lincoln experience is strongly preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be a team player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future. Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment. Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.