Travel Clerk - AAA Royersford
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by AAA East Central
AAA East Central currently has a full-time, entry level Travel Agency Clerk opportunity available our Royersford Branch Office located at 70 Buckwalter Road in Royersford, Pennsylvania.
Candidates must be available to work 37.50 hours per week during the office hours of Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Thursday until 8:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This position pays $10.61 - $11.31 per hour, based on prior experience.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and directs caller to the appropriate Agent for service;
- Assembles, balances, and prepares customer payments (including cash, checks and credit card charges) for deposit on a daily basis;
- Performs inquiries and entries through Apollo airline system pertaining to documents, flights, schedule changes, seat assignments, final payments, etc;
- Maintains accurate filing system of itineraries, invoices, billings, hotel confirmations and other office paperwork;
- Maintains supply, organizes and updates travel brochures and reference materials;
- Prepares and assembles airline tickets for mailing;
- Orders and maintains office supplies;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have strong desire to become travel agent within one year of hire;
- Must possess good customer service and communication skills;
- Must possess general math aptitude;
- Experience with airline reservation systems and/or travel school preferred;
- Ability to enter data on automated computer system with speed and accuracy;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Will have the availability to work within the posted office hours.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage; life insurance and disability coverage; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resumes to