Graduate Business Development Associate
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25k (+ up to £35k OTE)
Our client are a leading independent specialist in IT solutions, document technology and telecommunications systems with a reputation built on reliability and value.
They’re looking to expand their team in Shoreditch with highly driven graduates in the role of Account Executive.
Your role is all about finding ways to meet the IT services needs of businesses and build profitable relationships.
- A basic salary of £25,000
- OTE of up to £35k in your first year!
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Market leading training and development
- Nights out, social events, company holidays
Some of the responsibilities you’ll hold in this role are:
- Identifying, qualifying new business opportunities from a variety of channels
- Nurturing prospective leads and winning back lapsed accounts
- Working closely with Business Development Managers to drive new business
- Contacting key stakeholders within a range of businesses in a range of different industries
- Developing your knowledge of financial services in order to better meet the needs of businesses
- Proactively building customer relationships in addition to maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
You’ll be starting with other Pareto graduates, receiving comprehensive training and development to equip you with the tools for success. This client’s dedication to learning and development has translated into multiple awards. Combine this foundation with excellent work ethic, and a desire to progress and you’ll be reaping the rewards on offer.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website