Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
A market leading technology focused law firm are seeking a Senior .Net Full Stack Developer to be based at their offices in London, City, EC3 on an initial 6 month rolling contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way. You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will also be working to Agile development methods; therefore, you must have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Good understanding of the principles in working in an Agile Kanban process using the DevOps culture
• Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment.
• Strong technical competency and proven experience in full stack development.
• Strong understanding of RESTful API and SOA architectures like Micro-services.
• Broad knowledge of the .NET Web stack (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Web API) architecture and development.
• Passionate for technology - curiosity towards new and emerging technology within web, cloud and multi-form-factor development, languages, frameworks and methodologies
• Proven experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, test automation,automated configuration and deployment)
• Experience in both relational and non-relational databases.
• Experience building web services (e.g. SOAP, REST).
• Experience with Algorithms and Software Design.
• Experience in building Single Page Applications like Angular framework
• Experience in developing and executing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.
• 6 months initially (Large program)
•£450 - £550 Per Day
• Remote working options once settled.
Senior .NET Developer - (Technology Focused Law Firm) £450 - £550 Per Day - London (Contract)
£375 - £425 Daily
£40k - £65k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£450 - £550 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual