Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be providing operational support to multiple sites the UK. The company has grown significantly is the last 3 years and have another site currently under construction. The company is continuing to expand with an active pipeline of new developments as well as becoming an ever-increasing provider of specialist services across the UK. This client is a key innovator in the industry and have a dedication to service which is central to all employees within the firm.
The company’s success requires high quality financial support to the management team, providing a new opportunity for a Finance Manager.
We are looking for a qualified Finance Manager who demonstrates all the skills, experience and attributes required of a Management Accountant in an SME environment.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts packs for each facility (separate companies, 10 sets of Management Accounts in total), including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts. This includes the computation and journal processing of Prepayments, Accruals, CAPEX / Depreciation as well as Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Royalty Calculations.
• Presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, the Senior Management team across the business
• Systems admin, support and problem solving involving the company’s operational system
• Sales reconciliation between operational reports and Finance
• Management of a transactional Finance team of 2 full time members of staff
• Bank Reconciliations, Transactional Processing and Payment Runs for the Parent Co.
• Cashflow Management
• Sales reporting to external partner companies
• Adhoc duties as requested by the Directors
Skills and Qualifications:
ACCA or CIMA qualified, several years of experience in a finance role; experience using SAGE / other accounting software; advanced level of general IT skills – particularly Microsoft Excel and preferably an administrative system; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; analytical skills; honesty.
You will be extremely confident, pro-active and have solid exposure to preparing management accounts gained within an owner managed environment.
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation Recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit (url removed)
Equation Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies
£28k - £32k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual