Account Director - Salary DOE plus bonus- Christchurch
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
* Management of client accounts. Actively seek, upsell and cross sell opportunities into the account.
* Generating leads and opportunities by networking within the account.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the wider account.
* Identify other areas and opportunities that may not currently fall under the companies core business offering.
* Attend both speculative and formal meetings with prospects and clients to build relationships and develop business revenue opportunities.
* Write and develop completing client specific proposals.
* Close business based on a mutually agreeable set of expectations.
* Engage with clients to investigate and understand the issues they face.
* Experience of operation in a consultancy business services environment.
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive level relationships.
* Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills.
* A strategic thinking, able to conceive and execute sector development plans.
If you are interested in the Account Director role, or would like more information, please submit your CV or contact.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency