Product Specialist - Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 - Christchurch
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
* Use your passion and product knowledge to demonstrate why the product is best suited to the customer’s requirements.
* Following up on sales leads, all generated through inbound enquiries, via telephone, social media, the website and emails.
* You will ensure customer sales enquiries are expertly handled in a timely and diligent manner, representing the companies brand as premium and market leading.
* You will acquire and develop an outstanding level of technical product knowledge covering the full range of products.
* You will explain why the relevant product is right for the customer either over the phone, via email or in person.
* You will work closely with the customer excellence team to ensure the high service standards are maintained.
* Partner with the B2B aftersales team to ensure a smooth transition.
* Delivering personal sales targets, whilst contributing to team goals.
* Working alongside the Head of Sales.
* Actively develop your market knowledge.
* A highly skill individual who can uncover customers’ needs, then follow through with relevant solutions.
* An excellent telephone manner.
* Happy and comfortable in face to face meetings and building rapport quickly.
* You will be tenacious and resilient with a hunger to succeed.
* Ideally have an understanding of lifestyle brands.
* A minimum of 2 years sales experience in both B2B and B2C.
* 26 days holiday, plus the Bank Holidays.
* Free parking
* A modern working environment.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
If you are interested in the Product Specialist role, or would like more information, please submit your CV or contact.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency