Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
In this role you will be responsible for the production of drawing files for flat and folded profiles in mild and stainless steels and non-ferrous metals using SigmaNEST. You will use CAD to understand and develop engineering drawings and CAM to ensure that the products are made adhering to all specification and requirements of the customer and in line with internal procedures and processes.
To be successful in securing this role and progressing within it, you will have a full understanding of reading technical engineering drawings and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part, you will be able to work in an efficient and timely manner alongside a team within production. You will also have a thorough understanding of flat pattern layout, with the ability to develop flat pattern parts from drawings, sketches.
* Production of drawing files for flat & folded profiles in mild and stainless steels and non-ferrous metals using SigmaNEST.
* Must have a full understanding of reading technical engineering drawings and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
* The ability to use CAD and to understand and develop engineering drawings is necessity
* Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout, ability to develop flat pattern parts from drawings, sketches.
* Follow Company procedures and processes (Including ISO 9001:2008).
Essential Attributes Required:
* Good communication skills. The successful candidate will be expected to have regular contact with customers from a wide range of market sectors.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Be prepared to work extra hours when work load is at a high level.
* A high level of Mathematical skills essential.
* Experience as a CAD/CAM Engineer and sheet metal
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
In return as a growing company we can offer excellent rates of pay and long term career prospects plus company pension scheme.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this role, we look forward to receiving your CV
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£22.6k - £26.7k Annual
£30k - £31k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual