Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by ITech Consult
Webshop IT Administrator
Our client is one of the leading distributors of farm machinery in Ireland. Based in Damastown, Dublin 15, our client imports, assembles and distributes machinery through a network of 40 independent dealers and offers products by such manufacturers as Krone, Amazone, Alo and APV.
They are currently looking for a Webshop IT Administrator to join them and grow with the business.
They are looking for an administrator who is highly organised, used to dealing with databases and basically can manage the whole process of keeping the site up to date, fresh with new ideas and be able to deal with any problems that occur. The person will need some good level of IT knowledge, hands on and interested in the role and the business.
* Responsibility for setting up new products and ensuring we have all the information to put up on website
* Responsibility for category management and the complexities that this brings
* Ability to manage complex discount groups and Customer databases
* Managing the image catalogue for web and making sure it is always up to date
* Taking photos and editing of images in Photoshop or other software equivalent
* Managing the Website platform (Sana Commerce) to include liaising with internal staff and Customers when the encounter issues or problems
* Troubleshooting these problems and liaising with the necessary IT providers to resolve
* Analysing sales on webshop and liaising with purchasing department accordingly
* Managing the process of getting added information on the webshop; eg Features currently not there but we want to be made available
* Re organising the webshop and its layout in accordance to the season
* Liaising with special offer department on monthly offers on the webshop
* Managing the advertisement banners on the webshop and liaising with the Marketing Director on future campaigns and developments
* Input into new designs, ideas and campaigns for the future
* Working with IT providers (ERP, Website Developers, CRM system provider etc.) with problems and future development
* Database management on ERP and MS Dynamics CRM
* A small amount of graphic design and advertisement development in conjunction with the Marketing Director
* Responsibility for updating the website with supplied copy, imagery and other media
* Scope and freedom to develop the website design alongside the Marketing Director in order to keep farmhand.ie at the forefront of the industry
* Updating Social media where required
* Experience in database management
* Website management or administration is essential
* Proven ability to work independently
* Good attention to detail and highly accurate.
* Organised, methodical and thorough in all work
* Proven ability to work under pressure and with large volume of workloads
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* To be highly professional at all times
* Motivated and proactive
* Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word)
* Advanced levels of using Excel
Nice to Have(s):
* CRM MS Dynamics, MS NAV experience would be an advantage but not essential but would need to prove that you have worked on similar platforms
* An interest in Agriculture, Machinery and parts would help in this role
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918234FK
Role: IT Administrator
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.