Computer Vision Engineer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Consol Partners
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Technology scale up.
Experienced computer vision engineer.
Your everyday role will include:
- Design and implementation of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms in
C++/Python from the ground up
- Solving Visual SLAM challenges such as Structure from Motion, Feature
Detection and Matching, Bundle Adjustment and Camera Calibration
- Work with real world datasets collected from our robots
- Having fun bossing robots around and improving them
Your skill set should include:
- Algorithm implementation experience
- Experience with OpenCV and Ceres
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Python
- Strong background in Linux (x64 Desktop and arm64 Embedded)
- Experience with GPU optimization is a plus (CUDA, NPP, OPENGL, GLSL)
- Experience in OROCOS and/or ROS is a plus
Please contact Samuel Hodges (see below).