Integration - CICD Developer and Kubernetes Expert with Openshift and
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
- Operationalize the platform through enablers such as CI/CD, automation, event management, exception handling, monitoring and dashboard
- Implement and extend auto scaling and self-heal feature in OpenShift and work towards Cloudification of the platform
- Platform optimization through ELK with automated capture of key KPIs from Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, OpenShift Namespace, API Catalogs and visualization
- Bring innovative and creative solutions with great sense of analytical ability to strengthen security principles, performance improvement, automate manual tasks, complete elimination of incident for effective operation etc.
- Write and maintain automated software build and deploy process tools code (infrastructure as a code). As a member of core team, will support and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) systems.
- Be a part of Agile DevOps team working on developing and supporting enterprise API build process and software configuration management tools systems.
- Provide services and support to teams in infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems etc.
- Adhere to best software development standards and practices. And help to drive improvements to build systems, tools and processes.
- This dynamic role demands outstanding communication skills on different levels with your colleagues, managers and clients. A successful candidate should be fluent in English and able to negotiate with both business and IT/Technology stakeholders and develop long-term business relationships. Dutch is considered an advantage.
- Strong experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service
- Programming/Scripting experience in one or more of the following technologies or other equivalent: Java, Python or Ruby
- Strong working knowledge of the continuous integration development process and experience with any well-known CI platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in configuration management and orchestration tools for system and application configuration (ex. Ansible, Puppet or Salt).
- Experience working in hybrid cloud environments.
- Strong experience with Git Version Control System, including understanding of Git workflow strategies. Experience with management of Git services and Git-Enterprise a plus.
- Experience with REST APIs, XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience with high level programming language such as C++, Perl and Scala
- Demonstrated experience with Linux based operating systems. Redhat/CentOS preferred
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment concepts and tools and technologies such as Maven, Bamboo, Make, Gradle, SBT, Node, NPM, RHEL/CentOS, postgres DB, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, Git, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Experience with configuration management orchestration tools (chef, ansible, salt, packer, terraform).
- Experience with containerization technology such as docker, docker-compose, docker swarm