Technical Systems Analyst
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by The Fortune Group
Technical Systems Analyst - iManage - SQL - Legal
The Fortune Group are looking for an experienced Technical Systems Analyst who has strong iManage and SQL expertise to be the technical lead for our client, a Global Law Firm. As technical lead, you will be required to work with business owners and 3rd party vendors when required.
Technical experience required:
- In-depth knowledge of iManage Work and SQL
- Working knowledge of legal-industry applications such as Elite or other PMS, BigHand, Interaction, Intapp Suite, MS Exchange and Mimecast
- Experience of SharePoint, SCCM and Microsoft Office
Areas of focus and responsibilities:
- Support systems, ensuring that the highest levels of stability and reliability are maintained.
- Identifying, documenting and undertaking maintenance and administration processes on systems globally, with particular emphasis on iManage, SQL, InterAction, Elite, Intapp, Exchange, Mimecast, Citrix and VMWare.
- Provide a technical resource for projects run by the Systems Manager or Project Management Office and produce and maintain technical documentation and articles for the knowledge base. Progress projects and tasks on time and to budget
- Define and track SLAs for key systems with special emphasis on legal applications.
- Maintain technical leadership in assigned technologies, and ensure that responsibilities for key technologies are appropriately allocated and understood by colleagues
- Working with the Team Leader, ensure that support contracts are in place for all systems and appropriate support, backup and capacity procedures are in place and documented.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that invests in IT and people and believes in organic growth. Please call or send your CV for dull job description and further details.
£30k - £35k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£14.5 - £14.5 Hourly