Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Stelfox Ltd
Senior Test Analyst - Daily Rate Contract - Roles x4
Rates - 250 -300 p/day max depending on experience.
Global company looking to secure a number of contractors on a 6 month rolling basis.
6 Month Rolling Contract
- Develops test strategy and test cases that meet the necessary testing of systems designed and that conform to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs functional/acceptance/regression testing against necessary systems.
- Documents all problems and works to resolve them in a timely manner; reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Documents necessary QA artifacts based on necessary QA processes and procedures.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five years or more of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Requires sound knowledge of quality assurance methods and procedures, as well as familiarity with the full life cycle development processes.
- Has an understanding of QA principles and project management basic principles.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, interpersonal skills and project planning skills.
- Demonstrates aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
- Is a quick study; applies what is learned on the job and QA principles/knowledge and can readily adapt to situations where there may be ambiguity in requirements or systems processes.
- Integration testing experience, comfortable working with XML.
- Database SQL and Oracle experience
- Waterfall/Agile experience
- ALM/Quality Center experience
*Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration*
If you are interested in these positions please contact (see below) or call Suzanne Brophy for further information.