Oracle WMS Developer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
This individual will be performing development and technical support for Warehouse Management Systems. Responsibilities include supporting out-of-the-box system functionality, as well as developing, troubleshooting and supporting custom integrations and reports. Some on-call run model support is expected (but will be minimized as much as possible).
- Experience with development and technical support for JDA Warehouse Management Systems (DLx 2004 and Red Prairie 2010), including integrations and reports
- Experience with HighJump WMS is a plus
- Experience with SOA integrations is a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, UNIX/Linux Scripting skills
- Intermediate/Advanced relational database object design and development (tables, stored procedures, etc.) skills (Oracle and SQL Server platforms)
- Solid analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to focus on detail and produce quality output
- Self-motivated/Takes Initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.