Inside Sales Specialist
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Software Specialists
Duration: 3 months+ (Possible extension or full time opportunity) on W2
Location: Nashville, TN 37219
HM Comment: Open 8am-10pm. 7 days a week. 75+ Outbound Calls per day with the expectations to convert customers to buy products.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Be one of the first to join our new Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) sales team at our downtown Nashville location. Sales specialists will be responsible for selling portable oxygen concentrators, accessories, and other products at our Nashville call center through an inbound and outbound telephone strategy. This position offers a competitive base pay and lucrative uncapped monthly bonus opportunity.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Selling the Oxygen products portfolio to achieve order and revenue goals. Carrying an individual quota; meet and exceed quotas to achieve sales objectives by using customer focused selling and consultative sales methods
- Builds customer rapport operating as a trusted business advisor, offering product positioning, and provides exceptional customer product education. Effectively handles inbound telephone inquiries and follow-up on open leads regarding healthcare products; provide accurate information, guide product selection and close sale. Ensures a high level of speed and accuracy regarding data collect, required documentation obtainment, messaging adherence and permission obtainment.
- This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience. 2+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in a call center or healthcare environment
- Proven success consistently meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets. Experience with inbound/outbound calls and following up on leads
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing sales conversations and navigating through multiple systems to process sales orders. Effective problem solver with strong solution selling negotiation skills. Excellent communication both written and verbal; telephone etiquette and clear listening skills
Would you be interested to pursue the opportunity or do you happen to know anyone who may be interested in a role like this?
If so, let me know the best time and number to reach you.