SQL Database Analyst
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Software Specialists
- Defines data repository requirements.
- Develops recovery procedures.
- Implements recovery procedures.
- Monitors database environments.
- Provides database related support.
- Knowledge of applicable data management programming languages and tools.
- Able to identify areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change and need to be developed.
- Knowledge of methodologies and technologies that depict the flow data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to configure database parameters and to diagnose and resolve performance problems.
Required Work Experience:
- 5 years of IT experience including varied database administration experience.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2016
- Experience with SQL upgrades
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience with transactional replication
- Experience with Kerberos Authentication
- Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Red Gate - Backup and Recovery Software
- Idera Compliance Manager