Sharepoint Infrastructure Technical Specialist
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Lloyds Banking Group
As the UK's largest retail, commercial and Digital bank, we've a big responsibility to support the UK economy and help it prosper. We're in the middle of a £3bn, transformation program - putting unprecedented levels of investment into our platforms, people and data capabilities to build the bank of the future. On top of the data transformation is our move to a mixed cloud model incorporating Office365 and, with it, Sharepoint, OneDrive and PowerBI Our goal is to eventually migrate from Sharepoint 2007/10/13 to Sharepoint Online and Dedicated On-premise Application Services, building repositories of cloud-based business data from which we can support the Business aspirations To achieve this we're hoping to attract a Sharepoint technical specialist to focus on its underlying infrastructure and cloud platform About this role:
- You be part of a team leading on the build, installation and maintenance of Sharepoint infrastructure products and services in line with our standards and policies to agreed service levels
- You'll provide ongoing technical support (including incident and problem resolution) for systems and processes in the Sharepoint area
- You'd provide technical and procedural advice to business customers on how to get the best from our new product set.
- And you'd carry out technical activities to support project delivery, service improvements and change related to ongoing maintenance of the platforms.
- Additionally we this area supports OneDrive, CRM and PowerBI
It'll be a consultative as well as hands-on role - working hand in glove with many different teams and suppliers. From Security and Networks colleagues and others you'll need to craft the relationships which will enable an end-to-end service What else will you be involved with?
- We'll ask you to identify and implement improvements to technical processes, toolsets and services to increase efficiencies.
- You'll identify and deliver remediation of all risks associated with the platform across delivery, security and cost.
- You'll be working closely with key suppliers to maintain the platform and monitor their provision of service along with taking care of complex technical issues
- And you'll build the capability of onshore and offshore colleagues to support and maintain the Infrastructure services
You'll make it possible... So what are we looking for in you? We're looking for specific skills in the following areas:
- Subject Matter Expertise in Sharepoint infrastructure and associated technologies and services.
- A good level of understanding of O365 suite
- A knowledge of data infrastructure and data security
- The skills to define user requirements and test/implement solutions to meet changing business needs.
- A good working knowledge of the technical operational processes used to deploy and change the technical infrastructure.
- The ability to resolve service issues and identify their root causes.
- Able to deliver quickly via agile methodology, with a healthy understanding of how to juggle workloads via Jira
- It would be also advantageous to have working infrastructure knowledge on CRM Dynamics, Jive and PowerBI
?And beyond the Technical skills?
- You'll either support or assume responsibility for agreed change projects -coordinating all aspects to achieve agreed outcomes and continuous improvements within time, cost and quality parameters.
- As you'd expect we'll want you to possess the communication skills to build positive relationships with partners, customers and colleagues to influence decisions appropriately at all levels.
- And you'll naturally take a nurturing approach to colleagues to build confidence and capability in new skills whilst allocating resources to tasks and balancing priorities.
What will you get in return? We'll give you a set up benefiting from funding aligned to our data transformation aspirations in a new role where you can truly leave a legacy. We'll ensure you're stretched and able to grow whilst also benefitting from an environment that can support elements of agile working and champions both diversity and equal opportunity. You'll also receive a package (salary c£41,600-c£48,600) backed up with a generous pension scheme, c15% bonus, car allowance and a flexible package to can shape to suit your lifestyle. So if this sounds like your ideal next move and you've the skills we're needing then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...
£33k - £35k Annual
£21.5k - £25k Annual