License & Title Clerk
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort
Phillips Chevrolet is currently seeking to fill a full-time license & title clerk position.
This position requires 7:30am - 4pm Monday-Friday schedule.
While license & title experience is a plus, it's not required.
We do prefer someone with automotive office experience so they understand the process.
We are willing to grow candidates that are self-motivated, organized, hard-working, and have great communication skills.
Phillips Auto Group prides itself on its success, growth, and opportunity.
With over 50 years in business, 350 employees, and 3 locations, we continue to thrive in the automotive industry.
Our job culture is unlike any other that keeps evolving to advance in the car business.
We put our customers 1st which has led us to be the #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois.
Our award-winning staff is a key to our success.
We provide you with the training to gain the skills for you to develop a career path that lasts.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Family owned & operated * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Paid Holidays
* Discounts on products and services * No weekends
Responsibilies * Preparing and processing license plates and title documents, and all titling transactions for local and out-of-state titling
* Preparing checks as necessary for title work and customer refunds
* Processing all titling documents through either electronic vehicle registration program or through the local DMV office
* Posting all titling transactions and monitor corresponding schedules
* Daily title issue tracking * Properly represent the dealership to its customers and vendors in a friendly manner
* Completing end-of-month accounting requirements as assigned by supervisor
* Receive liens and car titles * Assure compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
* Maintain customer files * Review clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
Qualifications * Automotive experience required
* 2+ years of Automotive License & Title experience
* Highly organized and eagerness to improve
* Willingness to take initiative * Computer literacy, quality writing and grammar skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks easily
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Work with all levels of employees Category: Administrative , Keywords: Title Services Representative