Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by AJ Recruitment Ltd
Care Worker £8.25 - £17.50 p/h
We are currently recruiting for Temporary Care Workers in the Rawcliffe area.
What is a "Temporary Care Worker"? Here at AJ we provide social care staffing solutions to care organisations across Yorkshire, our team of Temporary Care Workers work with these care organisations when they need staffing support. Temporary means there is no set working pattern and you able to work as much or as little as you want giving you full control of your working life. Temporary means shift by shift, however, some of our Temporary Care Workers have been with us over 8 years as this working lifestyle suits their personal, professional and educational commitments!
Here are some of the great benefits of joining the AJ team as a Temporary Care Worker.
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular patterns or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence and experience different care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient AJ Consultants
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
- Receive up to £17.50 on bank holidays due to double pay
One of our customers in Rawcliffe is a charitable organisation who provides care and support to adults with autism and challenging behavior. If you are an experienced in care work and can provide quality care and support to people, this would be a great role for you.
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- 'Temp to Perm' and Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days' holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
Check out what AJ Care Worker say about working for AJ
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment's team of Care Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Yorkshire and the Humber. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments. As we work hard to become the UK's most trusted staffing agency, more organisations are using our services which means plenty of work for you.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call e: