Night Care Worker
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by AJ Recruitment Ltd
Night Care Worker - £8.23 - £17.50 p/h
We are currently recruiting for Night Care Workers in the area of Hessel, Hull. In this role you will be working within supported living services supporting individuals with autism, mental health and challenging behavior. We are looking for people who are willing to work waking night shifts where you will be working as part of a support team.
To be successful in this role it is desirable that you have previous experience in a role in a similar environment supporting a similar client group, however not necessary. It is also preferable, but necessary, that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle. If you have good personal values and are wanting to make a positive difference to people's lives, then this is the role for you.
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Night Care Worker, working for as part of the AJ team
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
- Receive up to £17.50 p/h on bank holidays due to double pay
Now is a great time to join AJ Recruitment's team of Night Care Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Yorkshire and the Humber. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments. As we work hard to become the UK's most trusted staffing agency, more organisations are using our services which means plenty of work for you.
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- 'Temp to Perm' and Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days' holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
Check out what AJ Night Care Worker say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call .