Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by AJ Recruitment Ltd
£8.25 - £17.50 p/h
Support young people aged 11 - 19 in a specialist residential school that offers care, support and educational services. In this challenging, yet extremely rewarding role you will be responsible for supporting young people that have complex needs, learning disabilities and autism. This role requires you to have a passion and commitment to supporting these young people that will really help make a difference to their lives.
This role requires you to have a personal and professional commitment to safeguarding young people. Patience and understanding will be required at all times and a general passion to add value to their lives daily. Your communication skills need to be excellent as you will be working part of a team of other social care professionals all working towards their personal support plan. You will support people to take part in leisure and learning activities in the grounds of this service and out and about in the community. Your support will help them achieve and get a daily sense of fulfilment.
If you are an experienced Care Worker who will be able to add value to these people's lives it a great time to join AJ Recruitment's team of Care Workers. We have more team members than ever providing care and support within social care organisations across Doncaster. You can expect ongoing support and training to help you achieve your career aspirations, upskill yourself and enjoy working in a wide range of care environments.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of shift patterns to choose from
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career where no day is ever the same
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
- Receive up to £17.50 p/h on bank holidays due to double pay
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle. Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days' holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
Check out what AJ Care Workers say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call .