New Business Coordinator
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by John D Wood & Co.
Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in selling residential property in London and South of England for more than 140 years. Our employees are meticulous, highly professional and well-trained, with a thorough understanding of the property market in their local area. We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation.
About the Role
The role of New Business Coordinator - Part Time, based in Battersea will be responsible for:
- To liaise with new and existing clients
- To look after all aspects of canvassing and local sponsorship
- Business Generation activities including generating Market Appraisals
- Administration of all new business
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, accounts to ensure all Sales commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
Qualifications & Experience
The successful New Business Coordinator - Part Time, based in Battersea will have the following attributes;
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We dont see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, theyre all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that were always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
Why work with us?
When you join the John D Wood & Co. we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer new starter induction programs, which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this, we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days (Pro Rota)
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Working Hours - Part Time
- Team recognition and awards
- Youll be entitled to our award winning Under one Roof discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
Please do include your achievements within your CV as part of your application.
£55k - £65k Annual