Branch Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Frazer
Branch Sales Manager - Frazer - Based in Coventry, Greater London
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Branch Sales Manager to join us, as we open a new branch in Croydon. We are looking for someone to seek new business and expand our existing network through building strong relationships internally and externally, whilst providing exceptional customer service and ensuring Health & Safety policies and regulations are adhered to.
You will lead, train and develop your team in driving the Branch to achieve its goals with hands-on exposure in running the branch, from monitoring performance, coordinating promotional activities to compiling reports for forecasting. For these reasons, you must be commercially minded, innovative and a strong, enthusiastic and driven leader.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
As a Branch Sales Manager with Frazer you will:
- Ensure high service levels are always exceeded.
- Lead, coach and develop the sales team in order to achieve branch targets.
- Assess market conditions, identifying threats and opportunities.
- Solve problems strategically and effectively.
- Manage store budgets and allocate accordingly.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the wider branch network.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Branch Sales Manager role you will have:
- Previous management experience within a face to face sales role, ideally within a similar industry although full training will be provided.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and goals.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office software with impeccable organisation skills.
- Ability to provide a strong customer service experience and act as an ambassador for the brand.
- A full and valid driver's license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
- Above all, 100% dedication to going the extra mile and delivering superior customer service.
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Frazer; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A company car
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.