Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Traditions Home Health Services
Traditions Home Health Services is not your standard home health care company.
Through exceptional care and custom concierge services, we respect and uphold our client's traditions. Family.
Compassion. Respect. We are looking for exceptionally compassionate Caregivers, who will help go the extra mile and bring JOY into other's lives. Benefits* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Sick Time * Referral Program
* Flexible Schedules * Free Training
* 24/7 Caregiver Support Hotline Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
* Complete client's shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare (minimum of 2 years)
* Ability to recognize and then enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, with updated certificates
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Category: Personal Care , Keywords: Caregiver