Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Avion Solutions
Avion Solutions is seeking multiple candidates for Principal Engineer (PE), Senior Engineer (SE), Engineer (E), Journeyman Engineers (JE), and Senior Analyst (SA). Successful candidates will provide technical services and analysis supporting US Army Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED). Participation in the planning, execution, and management of projects pertaining to AED activities as needed. Provide technical expertise to the airworthiness qualification programs for Army Fixed Wing and non-standard Army aircrafts; Support the PM's request for airworthiness qualification on non-standard/standard configurations or for developmental/test functions. Review, evaluate, and coordinate responses for airworthiness documentation; Review and evaluate system safety documentation for technical competence and completeness, to include: AMAMs, ASAMs, SOFs, and participate in system safety working groups; Prepare and/or review Maintenance Information Messages (MIMs). Evaluate and provide technical responses to Engineering Change Proposals for modifications to Army fixed wing aircraft. Candidate must have the ability to obtain/retain DoD security clearance.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• BS Degree and - 20yrs experience (Principal Engineer), 15yrs experience - (Senior Engineer), 10yrs experience (Engineer), 4yrs experience (Journeyman Engineer)
• BS/BA Degree and 8yrs experience or HS Diploma and 11yrs experience (Senior Analyst).
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
• Written and oral communication skills
• Experience working with FAA Type Certificated aircraft
• Experience with continued airworthiness assessments of other nations' aircraft. Knowledge of organization and functions of AED Divisions is required
• Experience and proficiency using TTS.
Avion Solutions, Inc. reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Avion Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. Avion Solutions, Inc. provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.