Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located in Raleigh is looking for 2 (TWO) senior level Network Engineers to help ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services. Responsibilities will include planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. Experience with Cisco is required, and experience with Cisco ISE or ACI are big plusses, as are Cisco certifications. This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing company making an impact all over the world.
For more information, please email (see below) or simply apply to this posting. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of telephony systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Good understanding of the organization s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience supporting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a plus.
- Experience supporting Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) in global environment is a plus.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
$95k - $130k Annual
$110k - $125k Annual
$115k - $135k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual
$95k - $135k Annual
$125k - $145k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual