Application Support Engineer - Trade floor - Amsterdam - £70k
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Harvey Nash Plc
Application Support Engineer - Trade floor - Amsterdam - up to £70k
Are you a confident and dynamic Application Support Engineer with experience of Trading Floor Support?
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer for our client who are supporting traders on the trade floor of a major financial organisation. They need a number of Support Engineers to be able to act fast should the traders need assistance in their roles day to day.
You will be delivering the highest level of support service to the internal customers and traders directly on the trade floor, while aiming to improve the overall service to the client.
The role is based in Amsterdam so would require relocation to Amsterdam for at least 3 years to be onsite at the clients head office there.
Who you'll be
- You'll have a good working knowledge and general understanding of financial markets
- Strong, confident and assured
- Technical experience with SQL Queries, Unix, Sybase/Oracle, Excel VBA, Windows, .Net
- Previous experience of supporting a corporate or in house developed trader apps
- Able to understand "trader language"
- Experience of working in ITIL
For more information please apply with an updated copy of your CV.