Customer Order Executive
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Resource Solutions - Xerox
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what's at the heart of work - and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe - in more than 160 countries - our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
CUSTOMER ORDER EXECUTIVE
Xerox, the leading document solutions and services provider, is looking for a Customer Order Executive, being an integral part of the OTC (Order to Collection) team supporting the Xerox MEA Business division.
MEA is part of the UMEI Operations and operates in Africa the Middle East and Eastern Europe. It operates using a two-tier distribution network, which consists of approx. 80 partner accounts.
Revenue for 2018 was $197m.
The OTC department is situated in Uxbridge.
The position reports to the OTC Manager.
- To take ownership of the Customer Order Management activities.
- Role is accountable for entering, expediting, tracking, editing and processing orders in accordance with Xerox policies and procedures. Maintain customer files and track order status.
- Enter customer manual orders and review Internet orders to verify prices, quantity, configurations, delivery, shipping etc details are correct.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with customers to assist them in ensuring their orders entered match their requirements and expectations, keeping them updated on the progress of their orders.
- Work with Pricing Team to ensure EDF's (Exceptional Discount Form) orders are duly authorised prior to entry on system.
- For non-interfaced supply chain orders, place and monitor manual orders on supply chain, updating SAP/Customers/Account Manager's etc. accordingly.
- Receive product lead-time data; ensure this is relayed as appropriate to Business Manager's and customers.
- Manage the order book, ensuring it accurately reflects the orders outstanding; provide management with shipping estimates based on all available data.
- Work with Order Fulfilment in Venray, to ensure the timely shipment of customer's orders.
- Maintain accurate records to enable timely reviews/audits of customer orders.
- Ensure that all orders are raised within the Revenue Recognition process.
- Work within the Finance Team, providing assistance and cover as required, ensuring as a collective unit the highest possible professional and ethical standards are maintained.
- Have a high regard to customer satisfaction, with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate.
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical and process orientated approach to managing the workload
- Responsible and flexible approach to the monthly cyclical nature of the business.
- Demonstrates financial awareness.
- Good communication skills are required to deal with partners and any experience working with non-regional clients would be advantageous.
- Able to resolve issues under the guidance of our policies, processes and internal controls.
- Attention to detail to ensure complex customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Be a team player and flexible to assist others when workload is high.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
£450 - £500 Daily
£60k - £80k Annual
£10 - £10 Annual
£10 - £10 Annual