Physical Therapist Travel Job in Sumter, SC
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Jackson Therapy Partners
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Associated topics: clinician, inpatient, lactation, lactation consultant, orthopedic, physical, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient