Operator for BGE Reagents
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by ITech Consult
Operator BGE Reagents: GMP/SAP/Chemical/Industrial/Medical/German
Role Purpose: For our customer, a renowned pharmaceutical company in Central Switzerland, we are looking for an Operator for BGE Reagents for a contract initially for 5 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely and high-quality production as well as filling and control (online inspection, IPC) of liquid reagents for BGE products and their GMP-compliant documentation
- Responsible for preparation of consumables used for production and filling and equipping of production premises with all necessary materials
- Responsible for printing of samples and batch documents from SAP.
- Responsible for operation of batching systems including PI-S and bottling plants.
- Responsible for operation of batching and filling plants
- Responsible for preparation of the consumables used for production and bottling and equipping of the production premises with all necessary materials .
- Operation of batching systems including PI-S and bottling plants
- Operation of the batching and bottling plants - preparation of the production and bottling materials for the production of BGE products and their GMP-compliant documentation
- Preparation of the consumables used for production and bottling and equipping of the production premises with all necessary materials
- Preparation of the consumables used for the production and bottling and equipping of the production premises with all necessary materials - printing of samples and batch documents from SAP
- Operation of the batching systems including PI-S and the bottling plants - operation of the batching and bottling plants Carrying out maintenance activities on the filling systems in accordance with the relevant SOPs
- Carrying out cleaning activities in the batching and weighing areas and in the vicinity of the filling machines
- Troubleshooting and recognition of mechanical malfunctions as well as rapid rectification of malfunctions in order to restore system availability
- Carrying out improvements/optimisations on the systems
- Support with logistics and packaging work
- Compliance with quality regulations and all relevant SOPs, legal, official and GMP requirements in the work area
- Preparation and processing of SOPs, changes and deviation reports.
Technical Skills Must Have:
- Must have several years of professional experience in an industrial environment .
- Must have good knowledge of working in the hygiene sector and are familiar with the relevant GMP guidelines.
- Your curiosity and willingness to learn to familiarise yourself with new plants/equipment and processes is what distinguishes you
- Should be a true team player and focus on open and transparent teamwork .
Nice to Have:
- Should have good knowledge/experience working with Medical Device or Pharma environment .
Education: Bachelor of Science with a focus on technology, chemical, industrial design, medical, polymer technology.
-Fluent in English
-Fluent in German
Reference No.: 918398NC
Role: Operator BGE Reagents
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31.12.2019
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.