Embedded Software Technical Lead
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
ContactCORP is currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Technical Lead to join an innovative technology company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and motivated individual to technically lead an embedded team in an Agile environment, producing leading ticketing solutions for parking and transport applications.
The Ideal Candidate:
* A friendly approachable attitude is vital along with the ability to work well under pressure
* Must have a technical “hands-on” approach also being able to develop embedded software themselves
* 5 years commercial experience within software development, covering the full development life cycle and developing embedded software applications
* Proven experience of leading and managing the delivery of system software development programs
* Understands the importance of staff development and teamwork whilst working in an “agile” environment
* Ability and willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and development techniques
* Excellent organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
* Enabling delivery of multiple simultaneous software development projects from design to release
* Work closely with other team members and project managers to ensure alignment and coordinated development, also providing accurate delivery estimates.
* Responsible for the day to day operations of the Embedded Software Team
* Setting and prioritising projects and tasks for the Software engineers, providing assistance in decision making when difficulties arise
* Overseeing quality and structure of software design, change management and code reviews, promoting process improvement
* Analysis, design, development debugging and unit-testing of leading-edge ticketing applications, following Agile based software lifecycles to ensure successful introduction into production and end customers
* Working with the team to enhance skills and improve experience on products and industry knowledge, addressing staff development and training needs
* Producing project updates, work in progress and team reports on a regular basis
* Architect and design new features and create detailed technical specifications.
* Provide third level support to business users and analyse and resolve any technical and application problems
* Comply with company’s quality procedures to meet expectations of product quality and reliability.
Where necessary, to provide reasonable support to other departments within the company.
Your Employee Package:
* Competitive salary of £40k to £50k DPOE
* Flexible working time working 40 hers per week between 0830 – 1730
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role