IT Project Engineer / Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
You will predominantly be office based but will be required to visit client sites maybe 1 x per week. Therefore own car is essential.
My client focuses around Microsoft Office 365 / Azure / SharePoint / on premise network, server and PC devices so it is essential you have experience / knowledge in some of these areas. Training will be provided for those areas lacking.
You must be
• Innovative, flexible and energetic.
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Outstanding customer service focus.
The Role - The following is a summary of duties:
• Providing project delivery services for customers both on-site and remote
• Microsoft Active Directory work, domain roles, promote / demote domain controllers, AD upgrades both on-premise and Azure Cloud Servers.
• Microsoft Operating system new builds, rebuilds, troubleshooting Hosted & Physical Servers/desktop/laptops issues and installed or new hardware.
• Build / migrate / Go Live of customers Microsoft Office 365 portal, email / SharePoint.
• Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, VPN Gateways, Site Recovery, Cloud Backup, SQL Services