Mechanical Fitter - Tooling and Automation
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Time served Mechanical fitter required with manufacturing experience - specifically production tooling and automation. Work will be split between client site and workshop, duties include but not limited to:
* Read and understanding technical drawings and specification sheets.
* Maintenance and assembly of component parts including pneumatic/ hydraulic and torque systems.
* System testing & calibration.
* Fault finding and rectification.
* Assembly and maintenance of fixtures/ jigs.
* It is expected that suitable candidates will be familiar with machine tools – lathes, milling machines etc.
Standard 40 hour day shift although candidates should be flexible to regular additional mid-week hours and overtime on Saturdays.
£15.00p/hour PAYE/ Ltd available