Senior C# .NET Developer
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Sr. C# .NET Developer. Candidate will consult with Architecture and Development Leads to deliver a solution design for the most complex projects. In collaboration with the Development Leads, the Primary Engineer is responsible for implementing the underlying architecture for the software program. The Primary Engineer collaborates with Development Leads to ensure adherence to standards that result in efficient and quality products. The Primary Engineer partners with Architecture to continuously assess the existing technology stack and rationalize as appropriate.
- At least 5 years of Agile (one or more of these) JIRA, Confluence;
- Proficiency with React.js, Redux, .NET Core, Web API, Material UI, Redis, MongoDb, ISAM or Auth0, Cloud (AWS, Azure, or PCF)
- At least 5 years supporting full life cycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment;
- At least 5 years implementing standards for system design and development processes, methods, and tools;
- At least 3 years participating on Agile teams, including practice of Pair Programming and Test Driven Development;
- At least 3 years working with Git
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field OR equivalent experience
- Experience in environments with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) processes and tool automation (one or more of these) Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Git, Octopus Deploy.