FRONT END DEVELOPER
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Globe Recruitment is currently supporting a highly innovative and fast-growing organisation based in Manchester that are looking to bring on board an experienced front-end web developer who has considerable knowledge working with API’s and Node.
Our client is conveniently located in the centre of town. They are going through a revolutionary phase and are creating a highly desirable culture in the company which promotes excellence in everything they do. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a highly impressive group of keen technologists who are working cohesively to provide solutions to technical problems.
The primary responsibility is to drive continuous front-end improvements to the company’s websites. Our client is a global company and is investing significantly in its online products and services, in order to make improvements to the user interface and the user experience.
The successful candidate will play a key role in helping the business plan, build and launch a new ecommerce platform, a project representing significant investment that will move the company’s web capability forward.
This role will offer the opportunity to:
* Grow, develop and work collaboratively with teams looking to lead in our industry and stay ahead of the competition
* Work with internal and external teams, building relationships with stakeholders
* Ensure your knowledge and skills grow with training and support (good budget for training)
* Work closely with UX, Design and Content teams to collaboratively define and scope projects
* Work in a relaxed environment in a state of the art new office
* Continually innovate and introduce new ideas, techniques and technologies.
* Front end tooling such as Node, SASS, Browsify, Gulp for local development
* Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as JQuery, Bootstrap, Material
* Experience working with API’s
* Experience working with pattern libraries – The role will be heavily involved in the development of design systems (previous experience of design systems an advantage but not essential)
* Experience working on .NET based CMS systems
* Experience of developing on e-commerce platforms
* Working knowledge of code performance, optimisation and testing
* Working knowledge of accessibility best practices
* Experience of working with Git version control and deployment
* Scoping of dev work – Producing technical and functional spec and communicating this to colleagues and stakeholders
If you would like to find out more, please apply now.
Globe Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£36k - £40k Annual
£37.8k - £50.4k Annual
£450 - £475 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual
£36k - £44k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£33.6k - £46.2k Annual
£250 - £290 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual