Functional Account Manager - Travel Management
Posted on Jun 13, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has a unique software solution for Travel Management Companies and Corporate Travelers with unique content such as GDS, NDC and a diverse portfolio of ancillary services suppliers and is growing strongly in the UK and mainland Europe.
This role will suit an existing business travel Account Manager, Consultant or Sales Manager with 5+ years experience. Detailed knowledge of Travel Management processes and systems is required. A keen interest in technology would be beneficial.
* Maintain direct relationship with stakeholders in the respective accounts.
* Work closely with the internal business heads to facilitate the expansion of growth opportunities.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements within the accounts.
* Train users on software solution and processes to maximise user benefits.
* Responsible for maintaining and improving Customer Satisfaction in the accounts.
* Responsible for growing Software Services offerings in the accounts.
* Feedback client needs, suggestions and requirements to internal Product Management. Champion the client internally.
* 5+ years experience as a Business Travel Consultant or Sales Manager.
* Understandings of all TMC processes from sales to delivery of the service
* Experience working in multi-cultural international organisations desirable.
* A keen interest in technology and in finding processes to improve TMC’s productivity and the industry ‘modus operandi’ from the inside.
* Understandings of GDS, back office and mid-office systems from a user and process perspective.
Location and Package
UK office is in Hammersmith.
Regular travel to customer sites (UK wide but mainly around London) will be required.
Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum dependent upon experience
£450 - £550 Daily
£19k - £23k Annual