Quality Inspector - £14 per hour - Verwood
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The Company requires a skilled Quality Inspector to inspect machined parts, working to tight aerospace tolerances.
The correct candidate’s key responsibilities will be as below, but not limited to:
* First Off and Stage inspection of detailed machined components
* Batch Inspection utilising manual inspection techniques (Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gauges etc.)
* Create and complete First Article Inspection Reports to AS9102 / Customer requirements
The Quality Inspector will have as many of the below in order to strengthen their application:
* Must be able to interpret detailed engineering drawings (Geometric Tolerances)
* Ability to manually measure and inspect detailed machined parts
* Experienced in producing First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR’s)to AS9102
* Inspection experience working in a machine shop environment
* Good knowledge of machining practices
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages (Excel, Word etc.)
* Good communications skills
The Work Environment:
This is a fast paced machining environment, working to tight aerospace tolerances.
You will be working within a first class manufacturing facility who produce in a well organised structured working environment.
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4pm (39 basic)
25 days paid holiday per year plus paid bank holiday