Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* Basic Salary up to £40,000
* Annual Bonus
* Private healthcare
* Holiday purchase scheme
Based from my client’s Head Office– commutable from Ilford, Dartford, Romford, Basildon, Brentwood, Loughton, Chelmsford, Harlow.
My client are a global provider of materials handling equipment and logistics solutions. They are uniquely placed in their industry and provide solutions in both the UK and abroad with warehousing and storage facilities located across the globe. This diverse role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous role within a friendly and personable team.
The Role: Project Engineer
An office-based position with occasional international travel to ports abroad including Africa: travel is expected to be 5 international trips per year.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Help design and maintain the company bulk material handling equipment
* Create 3D conceptual models
* Hands on maintenance assistance both in the UK and abroad
* Monitoring and supporting maintenance of material handling equipment including inspection
The Candidate: Project Engineer
* Mechanical Engineering degree or affiliated discipline
* Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D modelling
* 3+ years operational and maintenance experience
Candidates with a background in bulk materials handling would be of high interest to my client.
Please click on the apply button or contact Charlotte Butler at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£34.4k - £37.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual
£29k - £31k Annual