Senior Control Systems Engineer / Control Systems Engineer
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Almost all products are built to a bespoke specification, all projects are in house and ran from conceptual phase through to delivery and aftercare.
Senior Controls Systems Engineer Position Overview
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Programming and de-bugging Robotics and Machine Vision software/hardware for production and other automated machinery including self-driving vehicles.
* Development of electrical equipment such as control panels.
* Actively working and communicating with prospective and present clients, to design controls and automated machinery to their exact specifications and requirements.
* Conduct R&D where necessary, we provide after-market repairs and updates for our clients.
Senior Controls Systems Engineer Position Requirements
* Proven working experience with PLC programming is essential. Experience with programming Robotics or Automated Machinery an advantage.
* Experience of SCADA systems servo systems and low voltage electrical panel design.
* Use of Siemens / Omron software preferred. Mitsubishi, Rockwell/Allen Bradleys or other software is suitable.
* Degree qualified in an Electronics/Programming related field of study.
* Experience of designing, manufacturing and installation of robotics/automated machinery/control panels is advantageous.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Senior Controls Systems Engineer Position Remuneration
* Starting Salary: £38,000-£52,000 + (Dependent on Experience)
* 28 Days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment