Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Acorn is currently searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a large scale software consultancy based in Exeter.
The ideal applicant will have a high level of experience using Azure Serverless technologies, in order to take a leading role in a nationwide application deployment project.
This is an opportunity to take a leading role on large scale greenfield development projects with a nationwide impact.
The company operates in an Azure based Serverless environment utilising Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Octopus) for their CI environment. After work on the initial project is completed, the successful candidate will take on a hybrid role with the main focus being systems development project work in addition to administration and maintenance duties where required. There will be opportunities to move towards line management if that is your goal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systems Development - providing input on technical architecture as well as developing
and implementing applications into the organisations CI environment.
- General maintenance and administration of the organisations complex infrastructure
environment comprising on on-prem Linux and Windows as well as Azure based serverless
- Taking a leading role in active projects, mentoring and supporting the more junior
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert level Azure experience, particularly Serverless technologies.
- CI exposure, Ideally Atlassian tools but others such as Jenkins / Ansible will be
- Scripting experience ideally Python, C# or PowerShell but other high level languages
will be considered.
- Exposure to large scale complex application deployment projects.
- Salary of up to to 60k.
- Discretionary company bonus scheme.
- Flexi working scheme.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
£75k - £85k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£600 - £750 Daily
£70k - £90k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£600 - £600 Daily
£60k - £80k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual