Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to: Sales Manager via Team Leader
Scope: An office based tele-sales role where the main purpose is to achieve the required level of activity to generate profitable sales and to hit sales targets.
* Dealing with Primary schools speaking to Head Teachers, Literacy Coordinators and IT staff.
* Make a high volume of high quality outbound telephone calls to new business prospects and existing customers in order to uncover their needs and sell appropriate MLS and associated products.
* Deal promptly with enquiries from new business prospects and existing customers to maximize sales revenue and company profit.
* Accurately complete daily administration to ensure orders are dispatched promptly and correctly and keep CRM system up to date.
* Maintain excellent knowledge of all MLS products and services being able to fully explain and demonstrate the product when necessary.
* Keep up to date with competitor products and services along with any development within the industry.
* Any other duties as specified by the, Team Leader, Sales Manager or Company Directors.
* Exceed monthly sales targets as required by the company.
* Exceed all activity KPIs as required by the company to exceed monthly sales targets.
* Be committed to delivering a professional service of the highest quality.
All tasks and duties to be completed within the working practice guidelines issued
by the Team Manager. All tasks undertaken to fall within the objectives of the
Individual probationary reviews will be held with the Team Leader and/or Sales Manager until probation has been passed within the six month probationary period. Formal, performance reviews will follow, to include an annual appraisal.
Previous successful telesales experience and an understanding of sales processes essential. Experience of sales within the educational sector is desirable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Results driven/target orientated
Demonstrates commitment to personal and organizational success. Takes ownership and accepts responsibility for challenging targets. Remains focused on targets and motivated at all times.
* Planning and organization
Able to plan and prioritise workload and ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
Confident and articulate in speech. Has good negotiation and influencing skills to ensure that targets are met. Ensures information is used persuasively to influence others. Able to think on their feet and express themselves eloquently. Communicates effectively at all levels. Confident in building relationships over the telephone quickly. Excellent written communication skills; able to summarise information effectively and succinctly via email
* Highly self-motivated with a strong need for personal achievement. High energy levels and is ambitious.
Remains calm and self-controlled under pressure. Reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks. Remains motivated and focused in a pressurised environment.
* Change orientated
Responds positively to the need for change and adapts behaviour and activities to meet changing demands. Identifies innovative approaches. Is flexible and adaptable.
* Commercial Awareness
Able to make intelligent business decisions based on information. Remains up to date with current company and industry and developments. Provides a professional and credible business case to prospects.
Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above including Maths and English (or the equivalent)
* Technical Aptitude
Must be confident using up to date technology and familiar with using CRM systems, and Microsoft office.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£18k - £22k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£25k - £75k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual