Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join a leading manufacturing company in the Lymington area.
You will join the well-established technical team and will be based in a busy working environment, maintenance of accounting records and preparation of month end closing/journal
This role is part of a fast growing and fast-moving company, they are manufactures of specialist sensors.
• You will be responsible for developing metrics and reporting, conversion strategy analysis, and budgeting/costing functions for the group
• You will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• You will ensure compliance and effectiveness of ALL controls
• You will be Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation involved in preparation of files for internal and external audits to comply with internal review procedures
• You must be skilled with SQL/SAS?
• You must also have Strong Microsoft IT skill
• You must have strong Analytical skills
• You must have Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
• Company Pension contribution
• 24 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Fantastic opportunity for role development and progression
Someone who is team player, able to work in a dynamic environment and a logical thinker will succeed in this role.
If you are interested and want to know more about this great opportunity – apply now or contact Gavin Stevens for more information.
Key Skills: Business Analyst, Analytical , Excel, Access, SQL, Quantitative Models
£35k - £45k Annual
£58k - £60k Annual
£400 - £600 Daily