2nd Line Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, an incredibly successful and reputable Tech Services Company are seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team to join their cutting-edge team on a permanent basis. This company offer a fantastic working environment, paid training, an unrivalled salary package and excellent career progression. Sound good? Apply today!
Duties to Include:
* Technical support and service for end user support and projects. Mainly in a Windows networked environment. Supporting a wide range of IT services including but not limited to: PC, mobile devices, security, software and VOIP.
* Supporting, installing, configuring Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server and Desktops
* Demonstrates relationship building, effective communication skills with team members and third parties in the process of resolving incidents and service requests.
* Demonstrate efficient and effective incident management.
* Understands the mandate and strategic direction of End –User and Desktop and Mobility Services and takes ownership
* Proactively seeks information and utilises creative problem-solving skills along with standard operating procedures
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
* Strong knowledge and background in providing 2nd line support
* ITIL Methodology – Incident, problem, change
* High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following technologies: Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory, Office 365, OSX, iOS, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, Local Account Management, Installs and removals, Registry, Command line, Service management systems, System Management Tools, RSA and Citrix Receiver.
* High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following hardware: Desktop / Laptop, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Printers, IP phones
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and Server OS is desired.
* Knowledge of Networks
* Team player with good communication skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Good time management experience
* Proactive approach
* Ability to work under varying work loads that include high workloads at peak times.
* Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management/employees in a manner that consistently meets expectations for excellent customer service.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£150 - £150 Daily
£17 - £17 Hourly
£23k - £27k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£18k - £27k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£100 - £120 Daily
£0 - £27k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual