Independent Financial Advisor
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Self Employed but highly generous fee percentage
SELF EMPLOYED ADVISER PROPOSITION
Our Client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in the City of London with various offices around the country. What makes them different is that the company is wholly owned by its staff.
The majority of their advisers are self employed and they are always looking to increase their adviser numbers within their City office.
They provide full support to the adviser, including:
- All regulatory and compliance costs
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- A fully researched and due diligenced investment proposition
- Access to full paraplanning and admin support
- Clients (other than those introduced by our Client) remain with the adviser
- Access to a broad range of investment solutions, both discretionary and advisory
- Investment research access, including sophisticated risk assessment and cash flow planning tools
The adviser MUST have a current SPS and be willing to work on a self-employed basis. They must have their own client bank to bring with them and build up under the companies umbrella. They cannot provide clients nor do they offer an advance of fees.
Remuneration rates vary, but could be up to 80% of all fees dependant on turnover. They do not differentiate between different types of income. All services are included within the remuneration structure, with the exception of paraplanning and admin support that are allocated and charged for explicitly, dependant upon individual needs.
The Clients principle is that the adviser can spend as much time as possible with their clients rather than being tied down with paperwork.
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV as soon as possible along with an outline as to the volume of existing clients they could bring with them
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£35k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual