Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director you will work towards a personal gross profit and services target. Responsible for the entire sales cycle you will create new business with a view to growing your own account base, which you will then maximise by selling our extensive range of solutions and services. Our vendor portfolio includes Cisco, HPE, IBM.
Please only apply if you have experience with business development/account management within IT services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain existing customer base, delivering exceptional service through your own efforts and the wider Logicalis team
* Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, Partners, consultant relationships, Tender participation and existing business network / customer knowledge.
* To be conversant and continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen
* To create, work to and regularly review with the Sales Director your sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required objectives with templates provided
* Use CRM and create, maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline
* To achieve given commercial targets and KPI targets as necessary
* To operate within a virtual team (includes Presales/Solutions Consultants, Technical Consultants, Service Delivery Managers, and Project Manager etc.) and hold commercial responsibility and bid sign off responsibility before release.
* To play a key part in educating the operational team of the scope and delivery requirements for your customer.
* To work closely with partners, pre-sales and design teams to ensure the right supply chain is available to maximise and win opportunities.
* To lead presentation opportunities and project interviews as required.
* Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout.
* Good understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM – Salesforce
* Good written and spoken English. The ability to compose clear and effective communications.
* Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
* Customer service skills
* Previous IT reseller or Industry experience, candidates should be familiar with dealing the channel and distribution and have experience of selling support and managed services.
* Confident in communicating at CXO-level
* Proven ability to control costs in line with project and budgetary expectations
* Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with targets
* Highly developed networking, relationship and interpersonal skills
* The ability to listen to and understand a customer’s needs and then to suggest solutions and/or alternative strategies to meet those needs.
* The ability to gain the justified trust of customers and to close a deal.
* The ability to interact effectively with other staff whilst being aware of their need to carry out their own work.
* The ability to organise yourself well, to set goals, to plan and execute the plan successfully. Punctuality, reliability and honesty in all your dealings with staff and customers.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data centre and cloud services, and managed services.
Logicalis employs over 4,000 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualised revenues of $1.6 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific, and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators, specialising in the areas of advanced technologies and services
£21k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£150 - £150 Daily
£33k - £37k Annual
£0 - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual