Welder and Fabricator
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Halton Foodservice Limited specialises in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. We offer a complete product portfolio including; Ventilation Canopies, UV technology, Heat Recovery, Service Distribution Units, Ventilated Ceilings, Pollution Control, Fire Suppression, demand based ventilation and complete controls package.
We can offer Maintenance and Service Contracts providing a total turnkey solution from concept to completion. Halton invests heavily in R&D, and have extensive testing facilities in Rochester, Kent.
Principal purpose or objective of the job
Responsible for the fabrication and welding of SDUs, canopies, ventilated ceilings and pollustop units using Zintec, stainless-steel and aluminium parts using TIG process welding process.
Main duties/key tasks/key result areas
* Set up welding machines based on the specific project
* To follow/read drawings to correctly weld components
* To supply high quality finished works to a high standard
* To work to specific time constraints
* To work collaboratively with other Warehouse employees
* To follow and adhere to health and safety standards
The successful candidate will have energy, passion and a proven track record of high performance and must share our Company values. Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and attention to detail.
* Previous welding experience
* Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
* Experience in using electrical or manual tools
* Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
* Knowledge of safety standards
Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Life assurance
Holidays: 25 days, Birthday and UK Bank Holidays
£12.9 - £17.2 Hourly
£11 - £14.5 Hourly
£10 - £13.4 Hourly
£12 - £15 Hourly
£22k - £23k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£10 - £18 Hourly
£10 - £14.5 Hourly