Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Rate Guide: £25.00 - £30.00 Per Hour (Negotiable)
Our Client is a leading design and build contractor operating in the water sector. They have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks through a number of joint ventures and alliances.
They are currently looking to recruit two RC Detailers for their office in Derby where you will produce civil drawings and associated schedules taking due account of health and safety requirements, specifications and standards pertaining to the contract.
You should have either CADS RC or AutoCAD 2D experience and be used to detailing reinforced concrete structures, tanks, floor plans and layout of general plant. Previous experience of the water industry or similar projects would be preferred.
You will report directly to the Design Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Produce civil/structural design layouts and general site layout drawings which are cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and can be constructed effectively.
* Ensure that standard practices are utilised where ever possible.
* Ensure co-ordination of designs with all other disciplines internal and external to ensure that the design processes carried out on the contract are co-ordinated for the benefit of the contract as a whole.
* Maintain files and records throughout the duration of contracts.
* To work within a culture where satisfying the customer is recognised as the key to achieving other objectives.
* Ensure designs take account of environmental issues.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience in Civil & Structural 2D RC design and detailing
* Experience of preparing Civil/Structural layouts
* Understand the principles of water and sewage treatment
* Experience of producing accurate drawings to enable effective and efficient construction
* Experience of using CADS RC, AutoCAD 2D or Revit Structure
£30 - £32 Hourly
£28k - £35k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£24k - £36k Annual
£25k - £34k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual