Medical Sales - Operating Theatre
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A market leading supplier and manufacturer of operating theatre infrastructure equipment and the chance to work in the exciting medical device arena / equipment sector.
• £34-38 Basic / Excellent Commission
• Car allowance and all usual corporate benefits..
• Scotland / North West
• Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development
• Theatre Equipment / Surgical Workplaces / Operating Tables / Operating Equipment.
The Medical Sales Representative / Medical Account Manager will be responsible for selling a comprehensive range of Surgical Workplaces / Operating Theatre equipment to NHS and Private Hospitals. Key products include surgical tables, operating lights, pendants and diathermy surgical products. Sales are made into the clinical environment – key customers are Head Nurses, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Managers and other Operating Department staff. The position will be “home based” and involve both new business and account management.
• Candidates will have relevant operating theatre sales experience – Junior candidates looking for a great opportunity will have a minimum of 18 months relevant sales experience
• Candidates must have sold capital medical products into the operating room / surgical environment and have sold to Head Nurses, Surgeons, Operating Theatre Managers and other Operating Department staff.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate their sales success
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to network and CLOSE
• Tender experience advantageous
• All applicants will be hard working determined and money focused!
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – : Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products
£43k - £65k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£36k - £46k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual